Advanced Operations Technology (AOT), Riyadh – KSA 2010 to Present
Information Security Officer
- Linux Firewall (IPtables) Expert. [Designing, Implementation, Maintenance, Hardening, and Backup]
- Plans, develops, and implements information technology security programs, policies, and procedures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Check server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and conduct user activity audits where required.
- Conduct Black/Grey/White Box Penetration Testing.
- Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues.
- Enforce the ISO-20000 standard controls & Pass Certificate Auditing.
- Enforce ISO-27001 security standard controls procedures.
- Enforce Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange for Trading) Security controls.
- Internal Auditor for Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange for Trading) Security controls for many broker companies.
- Build operation guidelines for different network security devices for day-to-day operations.
- Develop and maintain a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan.
- Consult administrative and technical staff to determine information needs, data flows, and system definitions.
- Assist in testing new network security equipment and systems.
- Prepare technical reports on operation of systems.
Innovation Applications Company (IAC), Riyadh – KSA 2008 to 2009
Linux Technical Support
- Implementation, Installation, and Deployment for Linux Servers.
- Troubleshooting and Solving Client Problems.
- Linux Courses Instructor.
Arabnix, Riyadh – KSA 2008 to Present
Network Security Officer – Freelancer
- Performing Black/Grey/White Box Penetration Testing.
- Security Services Implementation and Consultation.
- Linux Services Implementation, Consultation and Training.
- Ethical Hacking and Network Defense Training Instructor.
Web Hosting, Online/Part time support 2006 to 2010
- Infrastructure Building for new Web Hosting Companies.
- Linux Hosting Services Implementation, Consultation and Training.
- Securing and Patching with filling business requirements.